With the SoundHound application for Android you won't have any trouble recognizing any song on your mobile device.
Thanks to SoundHound you will be able to quickly find out which song is playing in just four seconds by putting your phone near the speakers or even when anyone nearby is singing or humming a song. This tool gives you almost instant access to searching for and discovering new music.
- Identify the songs that you hear around you or anything that you try to sing or hum, with the touch of a button.
- The app keeps all of the songs identified in a personal history.
- The LiveLyrics option displays the lyrics to all the songs in sync with the music in real time.
- Includes biographies and all the info on artists, groups and their albums.
- Songs identified can be played on Spotify or Apple Music.
- Displays a musical map with discoveries near the user's location.
And as if all that weren't enough, there is also a geo-tagging function, which works by using your physical location to remind you where you were when you first discovered the songs, and gives you the chance to purchase them. In short, it is a service which has a lot in common with Shazam, but is way more complete.