We all know that there's no such thing as a perfect automatic translation tool and that the results offered by these programs usually offer us incorrect sentences from a grammar point of view as well as including words that are totally out of the context. However, we can still use them to make ourselves understood on many occasions in which we really aren't looking for linguistic perfection.
For this kind of situation, the Speech Text Translator app is almost perfect due to its simple interface and neat and tidy options. Thanks to the latter, almost anyone from anywhere around the world will be able to understand you: just choose the source and target languages and write the text you need to translate or use the app's voice recognition function and just hit the button. In a matter of seconds, you'll have a more or less correct translation, enough to make yourself understood. Great for holidays in remote countries or business meetings.
Main features of Speech Text Translator
- It translates between over 60 different languages, including Klingon.
- It allows us to translate text or voice.
- It shows us a log with the latest translations made.
- It automatically detects the source language.
- Extremely advanced voice recognition technology.