Getting acquainted with markup languages is essential if you write for the web. You can make this task much easier with tools like the online editor called StackEdit that allows you to work with Markdown both on and offline.
A Markdown editor better than its competitors.
In StackEdit we'll have keyboard shortcuts, a quick options panel, document management functions, quick edition actions, real-time document viewer... in other words, everything we need to leave and document ready to be published on the web. And as a particularly interesting function, we can synchronize our work with Dropbox and Google Drive and therefore save our documents on the cloud.
- Many functions to layout texts.
- Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Real-time viewer.
- Possibility to expand its functions with plug-ins.
- Publish directly on services such as Blogger, WordPress and Tumblr.
- Option to store documents offline.
- Configurable hotkeys.
- Option to store documents on our hard drive.
- Possibility to save documents in several formats (HTML, PDF, Markdown or as a template).
Avoid complications when it comes to editing your Markdown texts thanks to StackEdit.