Despite having different online music streaming services available at very affordable prices, such as Spotify or Apple Music, that offer us a flat rate of songs without having to download anything for less than $10 per month, some people prefer other alternatives. That's where apps of the likes of Stream: Free music for YouTube come in, offering a video player for the famous portal that runs in the background.
Background player for YouTube's videos
Videos are played by means of a floating pop-up window from where you can carry out other tasks from your smartphone or tablet without stopping your music. And although it's a client to play videos, the latter is focused on offering the user music only, allowing him to browse through different styles and categories, making it easier to discover new artists. You only have to take into account that you might end up using all your data, so the best thing you can do is only enable the playback if you're connected to a WiFi network.
Turn the video site into your free music source.
By installing the APK we'll have an app to listen to music for free without infringing any of the conditions of use of the video portal because at the end of the day you won't be able to download videos from YouTube or anything similar.
- Video player in a pop-up window.
- Customize the size of the window according to your needs.
- Move the window to the area of the screen of your liking.
- Search among millions of songs.
- Browse among the daily tops.
- Access 100 different music genres.
- Discover radio stations based on your playback history.
- Listen to music continuously for hours on end.
- Shortcut to the videos you've watched or liked.
- Create your own playlists.
- Discover music based via suggestions based on your favorite styles: rock music, Latin music, rap, R&B, reggae...
- Easily reorganize your playlists.
- Share music with your friends.
- Add songs and easily manage the playback queue.
- Different themes to customize the application.
- Schedule the music playback with the sleep function when you go to bed.
- Pro version that allows you to listen to the tracks without adverts.
Personally, I prefer to listen to music with services of the likes of the above-mentioned Spotify. However, if you don't have an account on this platform and you don't fancy paying a monthly installment to use, here you'll find a very worthy free alternative.