Both at personal and business level we might need to design or create different kinds of printouts. Swift Publisher is a program that can be very useful for this purpose, and it comes along with a wide range of tools to help us out.
A tool to compose, design the layout and publish printed documents
Thanks to this application our Mac will become a benchwork we can use as an alternative to programs like Microsoft Publisher. Thanks to the latter, we can design all sorts of printouts such as leaflets, brochures or flyers. It also comes along with hundreds of templates and thousands of images that you'll be able to use for your projects.
Useful for both individuals, self-employed workers and businesses.
The full version of this program comes along with all these features:
- Over 300 predesigned templates.
- Almost 2,000 images to be used on your designs and compositions.
- Dynamic text fields.
- Tool to curve texts.
- QR code generator.
- Export to other compatible formats such as PNG, EPS, PDF, TIFF or JPG.
- Integrates with iPhoto from where you can import images.
- Customizable text styles.
- Support for several layers and masks.
Composition of texts and printouts for any purpose.
Its interface and workspace are conceived so that anyone without advanced graphical or publishing design knowledge can carry out any text compositions. Its tools are clearly laid out so it's really easy to carry out any kind of task.
What's new in the latest version
- Now allows us to open documents created with Labels & Addresses.
- Adds Avery 22808 tag material.
- Calendar fixes and minor improvements.