In photography it is very useful on many occasions to use lighting diagrams both to explain study photos as well as exterior pic. Many people elaborate handmade diagrams but being good with a camera doesn't necessarily mean that one is good with a pencil. That is why tools that help to generate diagrams with which we can improve how photo sessions are explained are very useful and that is exactly what Sylights does.
Sylights is an application for iPhone with which not only will you be able to create your own diagrams, but you can also rename, edit and share them. Write descriptions on them, zoom in and out by means of your editor or rotate objects will be only some of the functions which you will be able to find in this application specially developed for photographers.
Features of Sylights
- Edit lighting diagrams in fullscreen.
- Multitouch gestures to resize and rotate objects.
- Edit the properties of your object with a double tap of the screen.
- Possibility to attach up to five photos to complement your diagram.
- Share by email and store photos in image galleries.
- More than sixty objects available in dozens of different categories.
With Sylights you can prepare your photography sessions and keep a log of the lighting systems.