Text-to-speech applications have plenty of different useful functions that may have to do with the user's accessibility or productivity since we don't have to keep our eyes on our device to get to know the contents of those documents. T2S: Text to Voice is a functional app that allows our Android to read text from different sources.
Open written contents on and offline and let your phone read them out loud
The application allows us to add contents from a text file, copying them straight to the app or opening them from our browser. It uses Google's text-to-speech engine and offers us the following features:
- Read any text out loud.
- Open webs and read their contents through the built-in browser.
- Compatible with texts in different languages such as English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese or German.
- Adjust aspects such as the sizes of the text or the reading speed.
- Customize the application's interface.
- Go back, advance or pause the reading.
- Export the text to an audio file.
With this app you can read the newspaper whilst doing other things such as walking down the street or even driving.