At the Google I/O conference held in June 2014, the Mountain View company presented to the world Material Design, the design standard focused on the Android environment and extended to different Google applications and services.
Create your own wallpapers for Android
Following the guidelines of Material Design, we find Tapet, an application to generate our own wallpapers for Android. We will be the ones who configure patterns and other effects to get a wallpaper with design and color shades that we find attractive. Also, once applied, it will not consume more energy than a normal wallpaper, since we are not talking about animated wallpapers.
It offers a simple interface, where step by step, we will be able to create our designs controlling all its aspects. These are its main features:
- Wallpapers are created with the screen resolution of the device.
- No downloads: everything is generated automatically.
- The images are adjusted to the screen size.
- Constant updating with new themes.
- Different effects, such as blurring or saturation.
- Possibility of programming the app so from time to time, it modifies the design and applies a new one.