Idle games like Taptap Heroes tend to be quite simple as you move forward by constantly touching the screen. However, this is not the case with this idle RPG, which is more complex.
When you have advanced enough to finish the endless tutorial that explains how the game works, you will be able to start enjoying its story and having fun with it. You are in Mystia's world, where a sacred sword has been found that Freya, the queen of hell, wants to use to finish the world off. Your objective is clear: hinder her plans with a lot of heroes.
- There are more than 200 heroes to collect, divided in six factions: the Alliance of Knights, the Horde Warriors, the Elves, the Wizards, the Spirits of the Undead, and the Holy Beings.
- Touch the screen to defeat the waves of enemies.
- After 7 hours without playing, the warriors start combating on their own.
- The player will have to improve his heroes to succeed in moving forward and winning the battles.
- It includes a competitive game mode and an online arena mode.
- You can win rewards every day with coins and prizes.