Throughout the day we often think of things that we will have to get back to at some point. In order to avoid anything getting lost along the way, we can make the most of note-taking and task and idea management applications. One of those available for Android is Taskade.
Manage your ideas and notes efficiently
This is an app with a simple and sober interface that helps us take notes and organize our ideas in a range of ways, and which proves very useful for task management by ensuring that we don't forget anything important. Its big advantage is that it can be used both individually and collaboratively because we can add other users to it.
These are the main features and functions offered by the app:
- Create lists of tasks, notes, and idea outlines.
- Collaborate with other users in real-time, inviting them through links.
- Natural editing of lists.
- Edit lists like documents in different formats.
- Automatic syncing across devices.
- Minimal interface.
- Tag and filter tasks using mentions and hashtags.
The app can be used for free but also features a Pro version that includes advanced functions.