The Exiled Real of Arborea, commonly known as Tera, is an MMORPG-type video game that came to light in 2011 and was a remarkable critics success. It's a game in which players can configure their own unique character from the seven available races, thus having the option of having a different set of skills. Well, the original version of the game is now available for all Android devices and is called Tera Classic.
This is the smartphone adaptation of the original game that had more than 25 million users around the world. We now return to have the possibility to explore their open, dynamic world, where we can fight battles against all the enemies that come our way or interact with other users in order to establish alliances that are beneficial to us.
If you don't know Tera yet, these are some of the main features that it has to offer:
- A map of the world whose dynamic environment changes depending on weather and meteorology.
- Battles that depend on the characters that you use.
- Different possible tactics and strategies of the game.
- Take on the leaders of each level.
- Be part of a guild and face those rivals who oppose yours.
- Find hidden treasures around the world.