The Elder Scrolls is a role-playing game saga, the first installment of which was released in 1994. Ever since then, we've had the chance to play the different titles that are part of this collection, such as Morrowind, Daggerfall, Oblivion or Skyrim, all of which have received plenty of positive criticism. This brand has always been known for the freedom to move around huge scenarios.
As couldn't be otherwise, a version for mobile devices has finally arrived on Android. We're talking about The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Heroes of Skyrim. But it's not the classic role-playing game that we know but an adaptation based on an online card game. It belongs to the Skyrim series so we'll play within this universe with the characters that we already know.
The card game of the popular The Elder Scrolls.
This online role-playing card game comes along with several game modes that allow us to play short games or spend many hours mucking around with all the characters of the Skyrim world.
It offers us the following features:
- Different game modes: play quick matches or for hours in the Story mode.
- Play solo facing up against AI-controlled enemies.
- Build your own deck of cards from scratch.
- Play online games against rivals from all over the world.
- Increase your level and play against rivals of your same category.
- Choose whom to fight against in the Legends mode.
- Increase the level of your cards to improve your deck and adapt them to your playing style.
This game also comes along with a version for iOS and Windows, as well as macOS, therefore, it isn't necessary to download its APK and run it with an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks if you want to play on your computer.