The success of The Old Reader as an alternative RSS client to Google Reader has been about to knock down the service, but the expansion of the project's team has allowed us to continue enjoying one of the best feed readers at present.
Discover the updated version of The Old Reader.
Access the most interesting contents every day and share them with your friends by means of The Old Reader. These are its most important functions:
- Intuitive interface from which you can easily add subscriptions.
- Support to import/export subscriptions in an OPML file.
- Different view modes: full view or list view, of all elements or only unread elements.
- Two organisation methods: new elements first or old elements first.
- "Find Friends" function by means of your Facebook or Google account.
- Shortcut buttons to share contents with your contacts or "Like".
- Possibility to create discussion threads on the articles by means of the "Comment" button.
- Keyboard shortcuts available to make browsing easier.
- Integration with Pocket.
Access The Old Reader from your browser and be surprised by this classic RSS reader with modern functions.