The social simulation video game par excellence developed by Electronic Arts can finally be played for free on an Android device. You no longer have to pay a single cent to download the APK of The Sims FreePlay to your smartphone or tablet thanks to the fact that EA has decided to offer a version in free-to-play mode to win over even more users.
What are The Sims FreePlay?
It's basically the free version of the classic game about living a virtual life beyond the monotony that invades our daily routine. Just like in all titles of this series, you can create your own character, customize him to the max and make him evolve within and environment that you can also create and modify to your own liking, building houses, hospitals or shopping malls to satisfy the needs of your sim.
Simulate a new life from your Android device.
It isn't very different to other games of the saga, although being free makes it have certain limitations that can be settled by means paying for in-app purchases. These are its most notorious features:
- Create an avatar to your own liking and dress him up with all sorts of clothes and accessories.
- Build the house of your dreams and help your sim to live the life that you've always wanted, practicing your favorite hobbies.
- Purchase basic objects for your home, such as toilets, couches, and beds, as well as decorative elements.
- Search for love for your character, prepare his wedding and have kids with your couple.
- Adopt and take care of a cute pet.
- Complete quests and unlock new elements in your city, discovering places such as shopping malls, hospitals or spas.