The popular Indian newspaper in mobile format
The large-format Indian newspaper reaches smartphones all over the world thanks to its official app, developed by Times Internet Limited. Download the APK file to read the latest national and international news on politics, sports, business, entertainment, and much more.
All the Indian and international news on your Android
The Times of India is the official application of the popular Indian newspaper, offering us the same contents of their website, but adapted to mobile devices. Its main menu is divided into four categories:
- Home. Here, you can read the headlines of the day and the most important news, watch videos and photos, explore current articles, and even watch four live TV channels.
- Local. In this section, we will find the news that affects the Indian city we have chosen.
- Abstracts. This section is ideal for those who are stressed, as it offers us the headlines of the day with minimum development and ordered by topics. To go from one to the other, we will have to slide our finger up on the screen.
- My feed. Here, we will see the news related to the topics that interest us the most.
Breaking news, latest headlines, trend videos, and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, technology, politics, and more, in English and other languages.
Within each news item, we will find options to mark it as a favorite, share it, write comments, and change the font size. And it even has a night mode and data saving options. If we want to be informed about the most important news in India, this app will be very useful.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...