When you're looking for an app to know what the weather will be like tomorrow, it's really hard to make your mind up. To start off, iOS already offers you that information, so if you're searching for an application of this kind, that means you want some added value. If that's the case, we recommend you to try out The Weather Channel's app for iPhone.
The most detailed weather forecast
In The Weather Channel: Forecast, Radar & Alerts, you'll have the most detailed weather forecast on your mobile phone. It comes along with loads of useful information so that you can plan any outdoor activity or any other event that depends on the weather. Furthermore, it's backed by one of the most renowned TV channels specialized in weather information, so it's very reliable.
The weather man on your iPhone.
But apart from the quality of the information provided, we also have to point the great design of the app's interface. Its clean, clear, and bright aspect, and its simplicity when it comes to browsing through the different contents, make it one of the best options to get to know the weather forecast.
The Weather Channel comes along with the following noteworthy features:
- Dynamic home screen with the current conditions in your area and the 3 most important elements of the day.
- Check the forecasts by hours, days, weekends or 15 days in advance.
- Current conditions in depth: wind chill factor, wind speed, humidity, UV index, atmospheric pressure...
- Weather maps with a radar.
- Push notifications with alerts about adverse climatic conditions: rain, wind, snow...
- Check the weather to carry out activities such as running or skiing (information about ski resorts).
- Take photos and share them with other users on its own social network.
- Bookmark places as favorites.
- Weather at your precise location thanks to your phone's GPS.
Thanks to this app you can check the weather all over the world, whether in Madrid, Barcelona, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Budapest or New York.