If you're looking for a simple puzzle to get you through a dry spell, Tile Connect is a good choice. It's a matching game that subtly reminds you of mahjong.
In each level you will find cards or tiles with different drawings that you will have to put into pairs. However, you can't just randomly touch two of the same - there can only be a distance of maximum three straight lines between one tile and another. It may seem confusing, but if you look at the images in the gallery you will be able to see what we mean.
- The rules of the game are simple, but fun.
- You can play without an Internet connection.
- The images on the cards are thematic and colorful: animals, fruits, vehicles, toys, clothes and accessories, etc.
- It includes different aids in case you get stuck: mixing the cards, swap or a magnifying glass to find a possible movement.
- Each level must be completed within the established time limit.
In addition, the game has three small minigames for players who complete more than 16 levels of the main game: Woodblock, a game similar to Tetris with pieces of wood; a game similar to Zuma but with cards to match up and Find the Same, a classic game of find-the-pairs.