Remote working is becoming more and more common, including office work, freelancers, translators, designers, programmers, customer service, and more. There are more and more jobs that let you work without having to move to a particular location.
Therefore, small tools are developed to manage those working hours and calculate productivity and profits, or to justify hours worked to companies, among many other examples. Time Recording is one of those apps, a small tool with many features focused on remote working that we list below.
- Task assignment and start and end marks for each job.
- Lets you write detailed notes.
- The data is exported in CSV, HTML or XML.
- Google Calendar synchronization and integration with Dropbox and Google Drive.
- It lets you configure different elements such as date and time formats, schedule management, time goals, and more.
- It also has a widget that shows the total hours worked and lets you add notifications in the status bar.
- It includes backup and the possibility of restoring it in case of data loss.