Some years ago, a first-person multiplayer shooting game, developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts, was released for PC and Xbox under the name of Titanfall. Due to this success of this video game, it was soon followed by a second installment and now we can finally enjoy a mobile game for Android and iPhone within the same saga but now as a real-time strategy game.
Once we've downloaded the APK of Titanfall: Assault to our smartphone or tablet from the Play Store, we'll be immersed in a futuristic action-packed game with touches of RTS in which we'll take part in multiplayer battles controlling both Titans and pilots. Furthermore, we'll have to collect certain cards with which we can improve our mecha fighters and design the best tactics to reach our victory.
Conquer the universe by destroying your enemy.
Just like in all multiplayer games of this nature, we'll have the possibility to create a clan, or join an already existing one, to join forces with our friends and fight together for our final victory over our enemies.
- Futuristic real-time strategy warfare game.
- Deploy your troops in the form of Titans and pilots and take part in intense and frenetic battles.
- Use the appropriate game cards for each moment and each battle.
- Create a clan to play collaboratively with friends or strangers.
- Several different maps that cover the entire Titanfall universe.