Not only are Android and Windows users entitled to download videos from YouTube, even if it's not too legal as Google doesn't allow users to do so because that involves losing future viewers. Mac users can also do so.
Tooble, just like other programs of a similar nature such as Get Tube, has landed on Mac to fix the main storage of the most important video platform on the Internet. It's a really simple tool that allows us to easily download videos from YouTube thanks to its intuitive options and interface.
Main features of this YouTube video downloader for Mac
- Possibility to search for and download videos from YouTube straight to our Mac.
- Conversion of videos to make them compatible with iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
- The software adds the videos straight to iTunes to sync them automatically with the rest of our Apple devices.
- Really simple interface that revolves around the search tool.
- Includes lists of the most popular videos, the most recent footage, or the most commented contents on YouTube.
However, we have to bear in mind that this program hasn't received an update for years. We can still download it and install it but it might not work as well as we expect. Therefore, it could be a better option to go for an alternative program of the likes of Get Tube or YouTube Downloader HD.