Halfbrick develops few games, but they do it particularly well. Jetpack Joyride 1 and 2, for example, are clearly among this writer's favourite mobile games. Now, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Colossatron have moved into farming. They do so with Top Farm, a game that wants to transport you to the hard but satisfying work in the countryside.
A farm that meets environmental sustainability standards.
With it, the player will be able to experience the hard work that a green and organic farm requires, as well as enjoy a colourful environment full of vegetation that transmits peace. All this, with the option to share the experience with friends.
What can you do as a Top Farm farmer?
- Grow and harvest delicious organic crops.
- Reap the benefits of hard work.
- Invite friends over and visit their farms.
- Upgrade machines to get 100% clean energy.
- Build, expand and decorate your farm anywhere in the world.
- Complete quests and sell your produce.
- Care for farm animals of all kinds to obtain milk, eggs and other products: cows, goats, chickens, sheep, etc.
In addition, the player will be able to save their progress and play from different devices by logging in via Facebook. Leave the alienating city life behind and build an agricultural empire but with the highest standards of environmental sustainability.