Total Conquest is a real-time strategy game in which you'll have to unleash battles to control the Roman Empire. You'll take on the role of a governor of this ancient civilization and develop your own city-state, starting off with a fierce army with troops that will help you to fend off the invaders and expand the horizons of your creation. You can join already-created factions or if you think you're a good leader, create your own legion.
Finally, a real warfare strategy game on Android!
There's a single-player campaign mode or you can go for the multiplayer mode inviting your friends to join in. We're talking about a game that inherits all the good things from the Age of Empires saga and brings them to your phone as a free game, bearing in mind that it includes the usual old in-app purchases to help you advance faster and make your Roman city evolve quicker.
- Develop all sorts of walls, traps, and towers to defend your city.
- Train up to 10 different kinds of units of the battle.
- Face up to players from all over the world.
- Invite your friends through social networks.
- Receive all sorts of rewards due to your advances.