For those who like to invest in the stock market, it is essential to have the most updated and reliable information. TradingView is an application for Android that offers different charts and financial instruments for trading in various markets worldwide.
Once registered, users can check the information on different devices that can be synchronized. TradingView offers data from different markets, including foreign exchange, company shares, indexes, cryptocurrencies, commodities... an indispensable tool to manage investments well.
TradingView is the most active social network for traders and investors, with millions of traders from around the world.
This application offers the following functions and features:
- Charts of different financial markets.
- Different drawing tools and technical indicators (Gann, Elliot Waves, MA...).
- Function to create watch lists on the markets.
- Real-time updates.
- Access to market data for the stocks of the world's largest exchanges and more exotic but also compatible ones.
- Changes, analyses, and charts can be synchronized across Android devices and PC.
- It displays commodity prices such as oil, silver, gold, and natural gas, among others.
- Global benchmark indices for different stock markets in real-time.