The 80s' was the decade in which Transformers started to become popular by means of their toys and TV series that were commercialized in North America and Europe under the license of Hasbro: the eternal fight between two races of robots, the Autobots and the Decepticons, that have come to the Earth from their planet Cybertron.
Due to the popular cartoon series, loads of merchandising was released such as toys, comics and also video games: there are over 20 based on both the first generation and the latest movies, that can be downloaded to iPhone, Android in APK format, PC, and video consoles, including the famous War for Cybertron saga.
A new game that fans of this saga have to try out.
And thanks to the saga directed by Michael Bay, the first movie of which was a box office hit starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, it recovered its popularity (as if it had ever lost it) and all sorts of new products were launched including games for smartphones.
This Transformers: Forged to Fight is one of them in which we'll take part in the fight between Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons, and Maximals. This game brings together over 30 years of history offering us the possibility to play with the characters that have been part of the storyline for the last three decades.
- Collect and control robots from the Transformers universe.
- Fight against other players with devastating special attacks, remote explosions, destroyable terrain and huge 360º battlefields.
- Discover different 3D settings and scenarios.
- Build your base and deploy defenses to protect it.
- Play with your friends online and build alliances to fight against other gamers in worldwide events.
- Gather a team of robots to defend your base and avenge the attacks by raiding the enemy bases.