A fun 5x15 quiz game
Who wants to be a millionaire? is a very successful television contest with different versions in dozens of countries. For example, in the United Kingdom, it has been on air for 30 seasons, with more than 500 programs.
Its success is based on a fun and straightforward approach, thanks to which both players and the public learn and have fun at the same time. The game Trivia Quiz for Android devices imitates this quiz or trivial game perfectly, with the same features and rules as the TV show.
How do you play?
- The main goal is to answer 15 questions per game.
- Players must select the correct answer out of four options.
- Questions increase in difficulty and can be about any topic of general culture.
- Players have four wild cards per game: 50/50, Phone a Friend, Ask the Audience, and Switch the Question.
- When you fail to answer a question correctly, you are left with nothing or will only win what you have accumulated up to that point.
- If you make it to the end, you win 3 million points.
The game also includes a world ranking where you can see the best players' scores and shows the statistics of the player's success to motivate you to continue playing.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...