Download torrents on your Android
Would you like to download internet content with your Android device? With torrent files you can download large files comfortably and quickly. For that purpose, you will have to create a torrent client like tTorrent, with which you will be able to download movies, software, music albums and other free content (obviously) at great speed. All this with your smartphone or tablet and a high-speed internet connection, both Wi-Fi or 4G.
The best torrent client (P2P) for Android devices.
Download all the content you want to your Android device
With this app we will have access to a lot of tools to download large files. We only have to download or add a torrent file to our device. The application will automatically recognize it and start downloading the content. Likewise, we can use this app to create and share our own torrent files.
However, there are more features offered by this tool. Among other things, with this Tagsoft application we will be able to:
- Use RSS to instantly download torrents that are published in the source.
- Write in the internal storage of our phone (for example, in the SD card).
- Download magnet links and torrents without a tracker.
- Only pick the files you wish to download from a torrent that contains many files.
- Use tags.
- Avoid a proxy and IP filtering.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...
María Eugenia Morón