In the USA, a W2 form shows us the amount of taxes retained from the employee's wages during the year. It's used in this country to submit the federal and statal tax statements that every tax-payer has to fill in at the end of each tax year.
TurboTax, the app to make tax statements
But instead of getting buried in paperwork, you can entrust this tax statement procedure to an app of the likes of TurboTax Tax Return App, an application for iPhone and iPad with which you can automate this rather tedious process.
How does TurboTax work? Well, it's really simple: you just need to take a photo of the W2 form and answer some simple questions. From there on, you can fill in the statement. However, if you need help, you can also make use of the online consultants that can lend you a hand during the process.
Everything you need to submit your tax statement with the W2 form.
These are the main features of the app that can obviously only be used in the United States:
- Specific deductions depending on the type of job and employment.
- Easy to explore to access the different sections of the app.
- Possibility to connect with TurboTax's consultants by means of video calls.
- Step-by-step guide to fill in the forms.
- Protect the access to your information by means of Touch ID or a PIN code.
- Explanations for every single aspect to be filled in.
- Coverage for any tax situation.
- Search amongst over 350 possible deductions.
- Tax refunds as fast as possible.
- Only pay once your money has been refunded.