Online TV platforms have revolutionized our domestic leisure. We no longer have to resort to cable or satellite TV to be able to watch the best contents because now, thanks to the Internet, we've got a wider range of channels and services that have even managed to eradicate many pirate platforms that operated by means of P2P. Mainly because we can access a huge catalog of contents in several languages, with subtitles, in HD quality, and that we can manage from a remote control, at an extremely affordable price.
However, one of the problems is that sometimes it can be slightly complicated to handle such a huge catalog... Therefore, if you use a service of the likes of Netflix or HBO, you may be interested in registering as a user on Tviso.
But, what exactly is Tviso?
No, it's not an alternative to any illegal online series and movie platform of the likes of Popcorn Time. It's a tool that manages the program grid of the services that you're subscribed to. In fact, it offers us the following functions and features:
- Create a collection of series, movies, documentaries, etc. to organize what you've seen and what you haven't.
- Follow other users of the app.
- Discover new contents based on your own tastes or those of the people you follow.
- Configure a customized guide giving priority to your favorite channels.
- Check the critics and opinions of other users and write your own. It currently offers over 10 million ratings.
- Take a look at the 70,000 entries in its database.
- Check your customized premiere calendar.
- Access the information in several languages.
- Check the platforms available in the UK, Spain, Argentina, and Mexico.
- Sign up easily by logging in with your Google or Facebook user account.
- Download the Kodi plug-in if you use this media center.
- Follow its social accounts on Twitter or Facebook to keep up with the latest news.
Find out when the new season of Game of Thrones, Narcos or Stranger Things is on air.
What services are compatible with Tviso?
This web application is compatible with more than 20 communications platforms and services, and the possibility to access them depends on the country you indicate when configuring your user profile. You'll find the most popular ones such as Movistar+, Netflix, HBO, Vodafone TV, Amazon Prime Video, Filmin, beIN Connect, Rakuten TV, Atresplayer, SKY, RTVE…