Instant messaging applications like WhatsApp which are designed for domestic use are unable to meet many of the communication needs that come up in a work envirornment. That's why if you have to manage a work team you might want to try out an app like Twist.
More communication productivity at work
The application is marketed as a better solution than Slack and bases the claim on the organization that it is capable of offering for its conversations, offering threads focusing on asynchronous topics, so that each and every member that makes up a team can perform their task with maximum productivity.
These are the main functions and features offered by the desktop application:
- Different kinds of communication and messaging between members of your team on a single hub.
- Organize your team discussions on specific channels.
- Asynchronous topics function for setting up discussions about specific projects or issues.
- Assign notifications regarding specific topics to specific team members.
- Invite guests, clients and commercial contractors to specific channels.
- Attach files and easily find those from previous conversations.
- Integration with other platforms like GitHub, Todoist or Zapier.