If you have trouble with any language but you're good at English, don't hesitate to download U-dictionary. It's a decent dictionary and translation application capable of working with up to 38 different languages offline.
But its functions don't limit it to being a simple dictionary but also an app to learn and improve our English, check vocabulary or learn grammar structures. Furthermore, the installation pack of any of the languages to make offline queries takes up less than 10 MB.
Download this app right now to translate between English and loads of other languages such as Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Hindi, Japanese, Korean... These are its main features:
- 38 languages with vocabulary, antonyms, phrases...
- OCR technology to translate with our smartphone's camera.
- Copy any word or phrase whilst you browse the Internet and receive the translation automatically.
- Shows vocabulary with our screen locked: learn a new word each time you unlock your smartphone.
- Listen to the pronunciation of words in British English and American English.