The standard design for coding and thereby facilitating the conveying, processing and viewing of all IT texts in different languages is called Unicode, which has been taken up by a large number of tech providers recently, including Java, XML, and other modern operating systems. As a result of this, the software has become international and has been adapted locally in a whole range of linguistic environments.
All of the characters that you can write on a keyboard you will find in Unicode format with Unicode Pad. This application allows you to browse and use thousands of characters set out in the standard form and allows you to copy them and use them on other applications.
Unicode Pad features and functions
These are the application’s main features and functions:
- Huge range of symbols, including emojis and glyphs.
- You can choose between different alphabets.
- Copy, share and paste the codes that you use.
- Bookmark favorite characters in order to access them more quickly.
- Browse emojis and choose your favorites.
- There is an inbuilt search engine to help you easily find any character that you are looking for.
- View any character in great detail.
- Configure the theme of the application.
So there you have it. Sophisticated, fun, international, up-to-date and practical. Unicode Pad allows you to find whatever character you are looking for, from wherever it may be, and to then copy it, save it, and then use it wherever you want.