UniPad is a game in which our Android will emulate a Launchpad, the music sequencer with which we can create electronic beats. In this game our mission will be to follow the rhythm of the songs by pressing buttons.
Turn your Android into a drum machine
The app offers the possibility of downloading dozens of songs for free that we can play with. But not only that: we can entertain ourselves trying to follow any of the tunes or we can create our own rhythms.
It is a musical game that exploits the creativity of the user and offers the following features:
- 40 songs to play with trying to follow the rhythms.
- Create your own audio files.
- Practice with the automatic playback trying to follow the rhythms by pressing the buttons.
- Create your own button pad or custom pad thanks to the skins.
- Do you have a MIDI Launchpad? You can connect your hardware to the application.
- Minimalist user interface that you can hide whenever you want.
- Songs need to be downloaded from the app.