Ubisoft's success is undeniable. This French video game development studio is responsible for titles such as The Division, Rainbow Six, the Assassin's Creed saga, Watch Dogs, the Far Cry, and many more (blessed Raving Rabbids).
For years now, their games' fans have a platform to follow the studio's latest news, take advantage of their games, and compete against other gamers. We are referring to the former Uplay, now called Ubisoft Club.
On this platform, users can access all kinds of advantages for their Ubisoft games thanks to the following options:
- Users can participate in classic challenges to get Club Units, Club XP, and Medals.
- The app shows all the news about Ubisoft games.
- You can win prizes and advantages of the Ubisoft games that you play.
- It includes a personal assistant, called Sam, that will answer questions about studio games or available news.
- Players can get up to 700 exclusive elements from 90 different games.
- The more you participate in the club, the more levels and badges you will earn for your profile.