VEON is an app developed to compete with other chat and instant messaging applications of the likes of WhatsApp, Telegram or Facebook Messenger. And provided that it works better than the first option, it might be able to get somewhere...
However, it goes further beyond the above-mentioned services because apart from offering us the possibility to send text messages and make free phone calls using our data connection or WiFi network, it provides us with exclusive contents such as news, videos, or music hits.
Chat, calls, and leisure in a single application
This application developed by a Dutch studio offers us the following features and functions:
- Take part in individual and group chats and conversations with your contacts.
- Send multimedia contents such as images, videos or audio.
- Avoid surcharges for exceeding your data consumption by purchasing the data plans offered by the app to make the most of advantages and exclusive contents.
- Free calls between users.
- Discover news, videos, and songs.
- Configure your own user profile and share the contents of your choice.
- Check the trendiest contents amongst other users of the app.
Social network and communication functions are combined in this application.
For the time being, the app isn't available all over the world since it has only been released in countries of the likes of Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan or Georgia but we hope this list grows in the near future.