A loop is basically the way Vero represents the different relationship levels between contacts and which we can use to differentiate our publications:
- Close friends: which we can use to share very personal moments.
- Friends: we can use this Loop to share lighter publications of more social nature.
- Acquaintances and followers: which we can use to share posts of public domain. Perfect for professional profiles or for those people that are a public figure or celebrity.
In any case, the configuration of a loop isn’t permanent and we can change them following any of these two procedures:
- Step 1: go to the main Settings panel and tap on My Contacts.
- Step 2: then search for your friend on the list and tap his or her avatar.
- Step 3: you’ll be shown the current Loop for your mutual relationship. Tap on it to view the different options and simply choose a new Loop.
- Step 4: just close the menu to return to your contact list.
As we mentioned above, there’s a second method that you can apply straight from your timeline. Just follow these steps:
- Step 1: tap on your friend’s avatar to visit his profile.
- Step 2: the current Loop will appear under the user’s name and you only have to click on it to be shown the rest of options.
- Step 3: choose which one interests you the most and then close the menu to return to your timeline.
This is one of the most noteworthy functions of Vero - True Social, allowing us to divide our contents depending on our relationship with our contacts.