Everybody visits the biggest online video platform sometimes, and most of us, even every day. Among their millions of hours of music video footage, YouTubers, cooking videos, or all sorts of tutorials, each one has certain favorite videos that they use over and over again.
Would not it be easier to have them stored on the computer so that you do not always need the Internet? There is specific software capable of downloading the videos from YouTube (or just the audio if that is what you are looking for) easily and in different formats and qualities. Viddly for Windows is a good example, and its free version has the necessary features for most of its potential users.
You will no longer need to open YouTube to watch that video you love so much over and over again.
- This is a light and fast program.
- You can paste the URLs of the videos or use the integrated search engine directly.
- Download HD videos up to 1080p (4K is available with the premium version).
- In addition to downloading videos one by one, you can download complete playlists.
- The videos are downloaded in MP4 but can be converted later to WebM, 3GP, and AVI.
- It lets you download only the audio of the videos in MP3 at 128kbps quality (up to 192kbps).
Thanks to these functions, you can have a backup in case they delete the video you like so much from the Internet, forget about the annoying ads, and be able to continue watching it even when you do not have Internet access.