YouTube is the king of content playback via streaming, therefore, we can find almost anything on this service. From full movies to music videos, including documentaries or the always hilarious fail recaps. And as you probably want to save some of these contents, downloading videos is only a click away by installing Video DownloadHelper in your browser.
Like that video? Download it with a click.
How Video DownloadHelper works isn't at all difficult. Once installed in your browser, you'll see how the icon becomes active each time your browser detects downloadable material on a web. A menu will allow you to download the video, being able to select aspects such as its quality and output format.
- Download of videos from the Internet integrated in the browser.
- Compatibility with main video streaming services like YouTube.
- Possibility to choose the output format of the downloaded videos.
- Support for multiple downloads of several elements hosted on a web.
- Simultaneous or individual queued downloads to save bandwidth.
If you use Linux, you only need Firefox and Video DownloadHelper to download videos from the Internet.