Video editing is now easier than ever, at least for amateurs (we're not talking about professional digital production, that is a different kettle of fish and is very difficult), thanks to applications like Video Format Factory - a video editor and converter app with a very intuitive layout and which allows any user with no technical knowledge at all to do all sorts of things with their recordings.
Much more than a video format converter
This app allows us to do a range of things to our videos from a well-designed interface where all the options are perfectly laid out. These are the main ones:
- Convert video formats in line with what you need to MP4, FLV, AVI, MKV, FLAC, WMA, OGG, M4A, WAV... it supports the most popular formats.
- Video cutting function.
- Video compression for saving space and sending the video to your contacts more easily.
- MP3 audio extraction.
- Create GIFs using video clips.
- Customize output format: size, codec, aspect ratio, fps, frequency, bit-rate...
- Remove watermarks.
- Reverse the video.
- Share from the app to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube...