VideoInspector offers the most complete information about your video files. It analyses them and shows you all their features, which is very useful in the case of videos that cause problems during their playback. VideoInspector reveals formats and containers, codecs, bitrates, lengths...
Get rid of video playback problems!
Of course, it is not always the video's fault. Your PC could lack the components necessary for the correct playback. VideoInspector also shows the audio and video codecs installed on your operating system and those that you should have to avoid these problems.
Features of VideoInspector
- Observe information about movies and audio and video streams.
- Check the integrity of your videos.
- Compatible with several container formats: AVI, Matroska, QuickTime and MPEG.
- Automatically detect the audio and video codecs necessary.
- View the codecs installed on the system.
- Generate reports in CSV or HTML format.
- Record videos with CopyToDVD.
- Integrated in the context menu of Windows.
- Applications previously known as VideoToolBox.
Thanks to VideoInspector you will manage to play your videos without problems. Carry out the appropriate verifications and guarantee the compatibility of these multimedia files with your PC.