Whenever you need to know certain data about a video file, you can use VideoSpec. This small application is capable of analyzing all kinds of video files and showing technical specifications.
Together with Studiocode, one of the best tools to analyze video files.
- Investigate the parameters of each video: format, bitrate, coding, FPS, audio format, frequency, channels... You can also find out data about the subtitles, the genre, the coding date...
- Discover what modules of QuickTime you require to play or convert a video.
- Get to know the alternatives of QuickTime in case you can't play a file.
- Compare the conversion results of different programs with the VideoSpec multiple analysis tool.
- Export the results in different formats: plain text, HTML, CSV or XML.
Analyze your video files
With VideoSpec you can perform an exhaustive study of all the technical data of your videos. If you have a video, but you don't know how to play it, download VideoSpec for free and check what you need to enjoy it, what programs can open it or the devices that it's compatible with.