Do you like having access to your favorite videos whenever you want? Are you looking for a service that lets you download videos from most Internet services easily?
The VidKeeper software for Windows is the perfect solution for you: a video downloader that's compatible with most online services and platforms and is very easy to use.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Twitch... No video from any service will be a challenge for you-
How does VidKeeper work?
Downloading videos with this service couldn't be easier. Simply follow these four steps:
- Step 1: download the program and install it on your computer.
- Step 2: open the browser, copy the video URL, and paste it into the software window.
- Step 3: choose the desired format (video or audio) and quality.
- Step 4: add the file to the download queue and wait for the process to be completed.
When the process is done, the user will find the video in the Downloads folder of his or her PC (or in whichever folder has been manually configured) and play it as many times as he or she wants.
If you are looking for a straightforward and complete download service, the options and functions of this program will be most suitable:
- The service allows you to download videos from services such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bandcamp, and Twitch, among others, the leading and most visited online platforms.
- It works with all videos, with no duration limit.
- Users can download videos one by one, but also complete playlists – a very useful option when downloading music.
- The software allows downloading videos in HD, even in 4K and 8K, if the file allows it.
- The service automatically adds album art when downloading MP3 files.
- The service supports HTTPS/SOCKS5 proxies to download blocked videos depending on the user's location.
- VidKeeper also lets users set up bandwidth limits for downloads if needed.