If you're looking for an application that lets you download videos from YouTube to your iPhone, you'll have to continue searching because that's not the idea behind VidMate, at least in this version for iOS. It's a player that lets us watch videos stored on the cloud.
The player for your online videos
If you usually save your videos on Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox or OneDrive, you'll probably be very interested in this application. Thanks to the latter, you can directly access the folders where you've saved them on the cloud and start playing them online. How it works is very simple as we only have to log in when required by the app, entering our access data.
These are the main features and functions of this app:
- Easily switch between cloud storage accounts.
- Browse the videos stored on your online hard drive.
- Remove videos from your online storage.
- Intuitive playback controls.
- Manage all your online playlists.
- Configure passwords to protect your privacy.