VintaSoftTwain .NET Library is a pack of libraries with which you can integrate into an application that you are developing the option to use scanners and digital cameras. This SDK controls the process to acquire images and allows you to program a series of processes so that the resulting files can be edited or stored automatically. This development kit includes examples to work with Visual Studio by Microsoft.
The most noteworthy features of this development are:
- Acquire images from webcams, digital cameras or scanners.
- Configuration of the acquisition parameters (kind of pixel, resolution, brightness, contrast,...).
- Option to save the files in BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF or TIFF.
- Automatically save the images by means of HTTP, HTTPS or FTP.
- Eliminate brightness, detection of blank files and rotation of automated files.
Discover a great library to be able to integrate image capturing devices on any application, thanks to VintaSoftTwain .NET Library.