Do you imagine being able to check if a file has a virus using the main antiviruses on the market? That is what you can do with VirSCAN, an online virus verification tool.
The best antiviruses at your disposal
VirSCAN checks if a file is free of malware, such as viruses, trojans, backdoors, spyware and dialers. And it does so thanks to the use of more than thirty five different antiviruses to analyse the files, including those by the main developers of the sector like McAfee, Kaspersky, Symantec or Panda, to name just a few. It is very easy to use as we only have to choose the file to be uploaded and start the test.
- Online multi-engine antivirus scanning tool.
- More than thirty five different antiviruses with plentiful information about the engine version, digital signatures and latest updates.
- Capacity to scan files of up to 20 MB.
- Possibility to analyse compressed files.
- Generation of result reports.
Make sure you don't take any risks when it comes to launching files, thanks to VirSCAN, without having to download or install any software on your computer.