As a software review editor, I've had to face up to loads of different rubbish apps for Android but hardly any of them have managed to cause the mixture of feelings produced by Virtual Lover: embarrassment, shame, pity, bafflement, surprise, misanthropy, and plenty of laughter.
Your girlfriend as a virtual pet
This APK basically intends to be a virtual pet similar to Talking Tom and others in which a girl with a Japanese manga aspect is our girlfriend or lover, whatever you prefer if you're not too keen on commitments.
Well, you can chat with this girl, talking about all sorts of things but basically heated up conversations so she can become a kind of pocket-sized lover. Really, aren't you baffled? The thing is that downloading this app is great for Forever Alone guys looking for some company.
These are its main features:
- Chat with your girlfriend.
- Change her aspect: from a heroine out of some kind of epic RPG adventure to a sexy manga character.
- Connect with other contacts who are just as desperate as you are.
- Teach her different concepts.
- If you're not too keen on adult content you can configure the app to avoid sexual conversations.
Finally, a tip. If you decide to download this app you had better not introduce your new girlfriend to your parents. They surely won't be too happy about it.