Visual Studio is the development environment that provides us with the tools necessary to develop applications for the Windows operating system, as well as for other platforms. With the irruption of cloud technology, as expected, Microsoft has designed the application that allows us to work online: Visual Studio Online.
Design and develop applications on the cloud
In Visual Studio Online we have all the Visual Studio services and tools, but with the advantage of being able to connect with other projects and teams, as well as working from wherever there's an Internet connection. Its integrated tools provide support to the entire development process in a stable manner, making it quick and easy, and allowing the compilation and distribution of software for a wide range of platforms.
An IDE that reinforces collaborative work and multiplatform development.
- Development environment for Windows applications.
- Multiplatform support that allows us to connect tools like Eclipse and Xcode.
- Code debugging and diagnostics.
- Tools to test the web performance and workload.
- Explore the architecture and design UML diagrams and code maps.
- Support for the adoption of incremental software developments.
- Support for collaborative projects with connectivity between members.
- Planning and management of software versions.
Greater software development agility
As it runs on the cloud, Visual Studio Online allows us to configure a work environment available wherever we go, and both for individual users and work teams. It can host all sorts of projects and start them almost instantly without needing to install or configure servers. Without a doubt, it's the best way to always have a customized IDE and without any sort of worries.
Thanks to Visual Studio Online you will always have your customized work environment and team available.