VuePrint, also known as VisioLab, is an application that has been specifically designed to print out images and photos, that also includes options to view, edit, optimize and create presentations.
The main features of VuePrint are:
- Digitization of scanned images.
- Configuration of printing options.
- View the image collection as slideshows.
- Includes editing tools: change the size and resolution, obtain negatives, adjust contrast and brightness, rotation, inversion and mirror,...
- Select images to be used as wallpaper for your desktop.
To perform the printout with the highest quality possible, the first step will be to adjust the brightness, the contrast and the definition of your screen in such a way that you can clearly view a color palette on your screen and distinguish between each tone.
As a drawback of the trial version of the application, VuePrint includes a watermark.