Save tickets on your mobile
Digitizing documents allows users to manage them more conveniently, avoiding the need to carry paper or tickets, as these can be managed on the phone. This is the goal of WalletPasses, an app that can read the codes of travel tickets, event tickets, coupons, etc., to be displayed on the device's screen.
Scan tickets or vouchers with your Android
The app is very easy to operate. All you need to do is scan the QR code or barcode on any of these documents to become part of the user's wallet. For a better organization, simply complete some data. These are this app's main functions:
- Quick scanning of digital documents.
- Visual color-coded organization into categories.
- Personalization of the data on each card.
- Compatible with discount coupons, airline tickets, movie or concert tickets, gift cards...
- Possibility of fixing the document on the lock screen of the device.
- Compatibility with Passbook.
With this tool, you will avoid using paper and minimize contact when accessing a site, boarding a means of public transport, or paying in a store.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...