Maybe the easiest thing to do when customizing a computer is setting a wallpaper for our desktop. The majority of us do so, so if you're one of those users that love to change these images with photos of the highest quality, you have to download Wallpaper Wizard for Mac.
The best wallpaper tool for Mac
It's an image repository for wallpapers with over 25,000 examples sorted into different categories and that you can explore in a very comfortable manner. It only includes HD images and is updated every month.
The application's design is clean and intuitive so it's really easy to explore all the contents. Whenever you see an image you like, just press the option to set it as a wallpaper and that's it. And if you want a wider range, configure the rotation to change the time interval to your own liking.
Forget about rummaging through wallpapers on Tumblr or Google Images.
This program for macOS comes along with the following features:
- Thousands of images in 4K quality ready to be established as wallpapers.
- Easy to use: explore images and simply turn them into your wallpapers.
- Set the time you want each image to be shown.
- Establish wallpapers randomly.
- Adaptable to Retina displays and different sizes.
- Explore different categories: cities, landscapes, colors, animals, cars, nature...
- Built-in search engine.
- Favorites section.
It's a program that will definitely delight all those users that prefer to give their computer screen a personal touch without wasting time searching on different webs or social networks without any decent results.