Founded in the USA 1969, Walmart is the largest retail distribution store in the world. With over 2 million employees in different countries around the planet, not only the USA: Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica, Canada, the UK, other nations are eagerly awaiting for it to arrive in their territory.
Follow suit to Amazon, and forcing traditional grocery stores to modernize their purchasing and selling processes, this shop has developed its own online purchase and home delivery system by means of a mobile app.
Purchase whatever you need from your iPhone.
So if you've got a nearby store and you've also got an iPhone (or Android, as there's also a version in APK format), you can explore the entire Walmart catalog to buy all sorts of food, technology, and home items, making the most of its delivery service.
One of the advantages of this application is that its shopping system is one of the most simple ones available for this kind online purchase service. Its user interface is very intuitive and browsing through the products offered and adding them to our cart is very simple. Furthermore, it comes along with the following functions:
- Add any product to your shopping cart.
- Compare prices.
- Create your shopping list by scanning barcodes.
- Check your history of orders to purchase the same products once again.
- Pay from the application and keep an eye on your invoices.
- Collect your orders from a store or receive them at home.
- Receive notifications about products you might be interested in.
- Check the location of your nearest stores and their opening hours.